Friday, February 26, 2016

spk 149: bodybuilding with wennyfru

Finished objects:
  • Milo for a little lady: Pattern by Georgie Hallam, yarn: sirdar snuggly DK, no mods, did 3 month size
  • Emo Unicorn socks: part of the #rainbowalong with Suburban Stitcher, I finished these socks.  64 stitches, toe up, on 2.5 knitpro zings, fishlipskissheel.  Yarn is Emo Unicorn by Yarnvszombies in the Damsel base

Wips:
  • Rainbow-flavored Albers Cowl: pattern is Albers Cowl by Ann Weaver, made out of rainbow minis from Happy Go Lucky Yarn and anothercraftygirl, some mods b/c I can't read patterns.  Not sure I'll get this done in time to submit for the #rainbowalong but I'm going to try!
  • A baby blanket: some stash, grandmother's favorite dishcloth pattern and size 9 needles for a very knitworthy mama and baby girl
  • Tightpants Foolproof: Pattern by Louise Zass Bangham, out of Into the Whirled Captain Tightpants 2 ply Rambouilet, part of the Culitvate and Create knitspiration KAL
  • Asbury Park KAL by iknit2purl2 out of Narcissa Malfoy colorway by ShelbieBdesigns.  Part of #donthoardtheprecious and #knityobawls KALS.  KAL ends on March 15th so I better get smurfin'!
what I'm doing next:
  • Bugga and knit the Richochet, not runicble as mentioned in the episode
  • Roadtrip out of my flying kettle speckled
  • Twist Fiber studio fiber and spin
Podcasts:
  •  Kino Knits
  • Unraveled with Greg and Joey
what I've read:
  • Perfectly Unique by Anne F. Downs
  • Lets All be Brave by Anne F. Downs
  • Reframe by Brian Hardin

3 comments:

  1. I want to do bodybuilding, I am really interested to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To make things easier for you, we have this article for you having all the relevant information on bodybuilding. Jay

    ReplyDelete