- I gave up Instagram and Facebook for Lent. That’s why you won’t see me on there until Easter! Oh and Dunkin Donuts coffee!
- Endless Rainbow by Martina Behm; yarn from Highland Handmades in the Endless Rainbow kit, in my knittingsmybag, protected by my kitchencountercrafter wip cozy. scripture: Hebrews 13:5, “Never will I leave you; Never will I forsake you”.
- WesternSkyKnits in the Poppyseed colorway, merino/tussah silk blend
- Milo for a little lady by Georgie Hallam: in Sirdar Snuggly DK, Stitchmarker stash from purlsmith on etsy. getting ready to start the heart cabling, I go down the rabbit hole about Matt Smith as the 10th Doctor here a bit
- Emo Unicorn by yarnvszombies socks are almost done. These are also being done as part of the Rainbowalong hosted by Suburban Stitcher
- Asbury Park KAL by iknit2purl2 in my Narcissa Malfoy for my #knityobawls for February and my #dhtp KALs for this month
- cocky in Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Bulky
- Use wips for your pink/red/purple bawls for february knityobawls
- use wips for DHTP (Don’t Hoard the Precious) KAL Winners of KALs announced! If that’s you, PM me on Rav.
The Storehouse Principle by Al Jandl and Van Crouch