- Gallatin Scarf by Kris Basta out of my Highland Handmade's handspun in the Prism colorway. I ran out of yarn and used some Prism on HH White Ash Worsted which saved the day! I finished this as the first official FO for the #SPKDHTP or #donthoardtheprecious yearlong KAL. I used size 7 needles. I had plenty of yarn left over (or so I thought) so I did a few more repeats until I lost at yarn chicken. It's a free download on Ravelry.
- Friends of the Forest Sox: I finished my Christmas Eve cast on with LittleBobbins Knits Podcast. I used my addi sock rockets in 2.5, yarn is Friends of the Forest on Highland Handmades Striped Maple Sock. I did a fish lips kiss heel on both and did a twisted rib cuff.
- I am participating in the CTA Spin the Bin 2016 and the Caffeinated Knitting Spin along. I finished my Hobbledehoy Heart of Gold battlings and Twist Fiber Studio batt to create 266 yds of a glorious 2 ply. I've noticed that my default spinning method is moving closer and closer to long draw.
- I'm currently spinning Little Bursts of Happiness from UrbanGypz
- Where I yammer about finishing Miss Fischer, and Broadchurch and discover Sherlock
- I frogged my Loony friends b/c I want to use the yarn to knit Adama by Hilary Smith Callis
- I want to knit the Loony Friends hat in my knittyandcolor handspun in Ain't it Fun
- I want to use my handspun for Mrsshoo's Knitspiration KAL. Her group is Cultivate and Create and can be found here
- I picked up my Endless Rainbow and knit a section of orange from the recommendation of a view. It signifies my recovery from Hairy Cell Leukemia.
- Emo Unicorn Sox on 2.5 needles. yarn is Emo Unicorn from Yarn vs. Zombies in her Damsel base.
- Restarted on my View from the Charles. I got on the wrong side and the piece looked more like a boomerang instead of a triangle.
- Dragonfly Fibers in Djinni Sock in Azalea
- High Roller
- Fatcat Knits in Child's Play Gradient
- Hats for Grammy Winner: Greenemel aka Melanie
- Holly Jolly Y'all KAL: Phoenixfire aka Tracy