Saturday, November 28, 2015

spk 142: Holly Jolly Y'all KAL

Finished objects this week:
  • Barley by Tincanknits.  Drink! Yarn is Unwind Yarn Company in the Wanderlust Worsted in the 'Highland' Colorway.  A gift for my trainer!
Watch me Wip:
  • Jingle Sox: Knitpicks Felici Sock yarn in the 'Jingle' colorway.  Riding around in my Knittykittybag, on my Knitpro Zing 2.5
  • Precious Kattywampus: Spunrightround handspun gifted to me by Dana.  Pattern is the Cattywampus hat by Elizabeth Green Musselman, got from the IndiGiftalong.  Riding around in my Sewforewe bag by Courtney.
  • Super secret project for the hubs: Monkey from Creepy Cute Crochet by Christen Haden aka NeedleNoodles.

  Stash enhancement:
  • Starlight, Starbright sock blank by Gale's Art
  • Trunkless Elephants from Dana of Unwind.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner:
  • Congratulations to Artieknits, Artie on Rav for winning the EstherBelle Shawl from Emily of Fibretown. 
Holly Jolly Y'all KAL:
  • Cawl Me pattern by Allie Coffey
  • Yarn that is either festive or you like
  • Cast on 1 DEC, finish by 12/31/15.
  • Post in the FO thread and win a prize

No comments:

Post a Comment