Finished Objects this week:
- Friendship is Magic Sox: Sesame Street in Muststash Yarn, sz 2.75. Vanilla Latte stitch motif
- Reverse City Rollers: Pattern: Rose City Rollers by Mara Catherine Bryner (Orangeknits on IG); Yarn is a sock blank from Happy Go Lucky yarn, sz 2.75. Christmas Prezzie for my GrammaBelle!
- Waiting Room Sox: All I want for Christmas is Who by NeverenoughThyme. Sz 2.25karbonz
- Without a Sound: Pattern by Allie Coffey, handspun from Countess Ablaze, 12 Caesar's Collection: Extravagance & Cruelty, fulled single, sz 6, bag here
Watch me WIP:
- Superhero Sox: Pattern: Vanilla Latte by Absolute Wonder, yarn is self-striping Daizie Knits circa 2012. May be a Christmas gift for my dear friend Ernie, sz 2.75 needles, Ploverbag bag
- Grape's Christmas Socks: Yarn was a gift from a viewer..scratchy wool...but sturdy for my nephew, sz 3.25
- Reyna by Noora Laivol, Yarn: Lizrrd Toe's Hermie in Saltflats, 675 yds, held double, sz 6, bag: Peazel special by Paul
- Wild Goose Shawlette by Paula Emmon-Fuessle in Etheral Fibers RetroRainbow or Sunflower Yarn Chocolate Easter Bunny
- Cawl Me by Allie Coffey in Voolenvine's Holly Jolly
- Wonder Woman bag made for me by Peazel! I love him!
- Peppermint Party kit from Knits and Giggles & Dana of Unwind.
- My first ever Plucky in CC Bloom
- Log Cabin 2 Kit from InfiniteTwist
- Joyful Joyful KAL Winners:
- FromKersey on Rav: Leslie
- AngintheEast: Angela
- Emily of Fibretown has graciously donated a copy of her newest pattern, EstherBelle to be gifted by a viewer. You have until the Friday after Thanksgiving to enter a chance to win. Must be a member of the group to participate.
- A View from the Charles pattern give away is wrapping up on the 15th!
- Hats for Grammy KAL is ongoing until the end of the year!
- Thank you for dancing with me for my 1st Remission Anniversary!
- Listening to many podcasts at work!
- Thank you for your support with the loss of my Production Assistant.