Thursday, May 31, 2012

spk 57: Nerd out!

SPK 57: Nerd out!

A Bit of Thanks!  Thank you to:
  • RMFerreira1, thefatsquirrel & savetheplanknit 
  • Thank you for the awesome reviews!! 
Announcements:
  • We've hit 300 members in the SPK group!! Get ready to win yarn goodness!!
  •  Post in the May Stashy Pants thread to get a chance to win pattern goodness!! 
FO goodness:
Wips:
All Spun Up:
  • Almost done w/ Granny's Old Blanket from Kittenlogic on etsy
  • FO: Blueskies & Buttercups from Highland Handmades, I got 116 yds
Updates:
  • travel plans
  • using loseit.com to track my food
Nerd out!
  • Watch Dr. Who w/ me! I'm just starting Season 2 of the reboot w/ David Tennant
  • I'm reading the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
  • I'm totes excited for Nerd Wars!!  Craft along w/ me in Team That's What She Said!

2 comments:

  1. hey fru... you have a nice... shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harrrrooow silly fruuuuuu! I lovez hearing your voice it makes meh smile. You are makin' mah day right now! :) Fun shirt! Aww...Oswald is a cutie. :) Awww...I love Viktoooor. :) Love your sockies too. Oh oh LOVE your BIG A$$ BRASS & STEAM :D It's happay :) Woohoo YOur Hitch a rainbow looks awesome so far. I love the richness or colors! :D I hope you had a nice trip! Enjoy your weekend Silly Fru! :)

    ReplyDelete