Friday, May 4, 2012

spk 55: Rainbows & Readin' Books



Welcome!
Join the SPK group in Ravelry!!
May StashyPants Thread is here!

FO!!!
WIPs:
  • Some progress on Carebear w/ Fangs Sox  yarn by 716knit
  • Play in May Fidget in left over Andes Wool to be gifted to my MIL for Mother's Day
Coming up:
  • Hitch a Rainbow w/ Fru & Kate KAL
  • I'll be using RetroRainbow from Ethereal Fibers
  • Thank you so much, Jo Dee for donating a prize!!
Spinning..what?!!
  •  Y'all meet Wanda, my Kromski Fantasia
  • I'm spinning "happiness" from Spinnerette fibers 
Misadventures of Fru:
  • Feeling better, gotta regroup on the exercise bit
  • BayBay kitteh is on the mend after seizures
  • Work is bananas


2 comments:

  1. glad your feeling better. i love your spinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I've nominated you for a Leibster Award! Check out the details at http://noteableneedlework.blogspot.com/2012/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete