Tuesday, January 17, 2012

spk 46






A bit of thanks go to:

CoggieTM for the Bee Keeper's Quilt pattern that she gifted to me from Tiny Owl Knits
TracieKB & Starshallow28 for the wonderful iTunes reviews

FO:
LT's Sox
Gabby!

WIP:
Snuggle
Birfday sox
Shalom or Hot Yet Cool Cardi
Thin Ice

JunkindaTrunk:
Running MWF
Kettlebell Throwing T/Th/Sat

What's your name I buy you stuff:
Office Party by ladybugfiber

Misadventures:
Will be in Chucktown in February
Will be in Jacksonville in June



Missing my Dad as I get ready for my 35th birthday

1 comment:

  1. HI,
    I found your podcast through Sockbunny’s podcast list. I really enjoyed watching you and hope to continue watching as the weeks go by. I will also go over and join your rav group.
    I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday and say 35 was my best year and am now 56. The reason it was such a good year is it was like a coming of age. You are no longer a kid/young adult and you are not “old” yet.
    I wish I could give you a big hug, losing one of your parents has got to be one of the hardest things you can go through. ((((HUGS)))
    Tena
    From Erie

    ReplyDelete