Sunday, September 25, 2011

spk 39 Get ur vote on

Show notes for SPK 39: Get your vote on!

Working on:

Star Crossed Slouch Beret by Natalie Larson, using sz 7 circs w/ Buddha Eye Nepal yarnz

Grape Sox: working gussett decreases

No Name sox: Made from Noro Kureyon Sock yarn and a lace pattern I got at the Weaving Dept in Missouri

What's your name, I buy you stuff?

My new car, Beulah Beyonce Graham 2012 Hyundai Sonata Limited Turbo 2T
Fat Ladies in Spaaaaace! A body positive coloring book by Nicole Lorenz

PPC Challenge: Go vote! in the podcasters challenge group! Voting ends on 10/2
Thank you for all the ladies who have joined the Bramble Beret KAL: I have a prezzie project bag that one of y'all will win and it's pretty awesome!!

Junk in Da Trunk: I'm 'sillyfru' on myfitnesspal.com Add me and keep me accountable

Game on: FlaminAzzcrackso'death have yet to win a game! boohiss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment