Monday, September 5, 2011

spk 37: bramble me this! Show Notes!

I am currently knitting:
  • Dingy Kitty Socks (size 2 (2.75 mm) Mary Maxim Soft Bamboo Stripes in Spring Rain (Vanilla sock)
  • Grape Sox (size 3 (3.25 mm) Schoppel-Wolle Sockenklecks (Vanilla Sock)
  • Va Vie de Bois (size 1 (1.25mm) KnitPicks Stroll Tonal in Golden Glow (La vie de Bois by Heather Kinne)
 I am currently crotcheting:
  • Alex's Bear using the Mother Bear Crochet pattern, RedHeart SuperSaver & I Love This Yarn
  • Click for Babies using pattern found on their site
Podcaster Plurk Challenge Project:
  • Brambles Beret by Amanda Muscha, yarn: Andean Trail DK on size 4.5 needles
Misadventures of SillyFru:
  • Job change = big honkin' life change
Junk in da Trunk:
  • Jazzercise to shake my tail feathers
  • Weight training
Free Stuff:
  • Head over here to order free books if you have a loved one in the military

No comments:

Post a Comment