Monday, March 14, 2016
Friday, February 26, 2016
- Milo for a little lady: Pattern by Georgie Hallam, yarn: sirdar snuggly DK, no mods, did 3 month size
- Emo Unicorn socks: part of the #rainbowalong with Suburban Stitcher, I finished these socks. 64 stitches, toe up, on 2.5 knitpro zings, fishlipskissheel. Yarn is Emo Unicorn by Yarnvszombies in the Damsel base
- Rainbow-flavored Albers Cowl: pattern is Albers Cowl by Ann Weaver, made out of rainbow minis from Happy Go Lucky Yarn and anothercraftygirl, some mods b/c I can't read patterns. Not sure I'll get this done in time to submit for the #rainbowalong but I'm going to try!
- A baby blanket: some stash, grandmother's favorite dishcloth pattern and size 9 needles for a very knitworthy mama and baby girl
- Tightpants Foolproof: Pattern by Louise Zass Bangham, out of Into the Whirled Captain Tightpants 2 ply Rambouilet, part of the Culitvate and Create knitspiration KAL
- Asbury Park KAL by iknit2purl2 out of Narcissa Malfoy colorway by ShelbieBdesigns. Part of #donthoardtheprecious and #knityobawls KALS. KAL ends on March 15th so I better get smurfin'!
- Bugga and knit the Richochet, not runicble as mentioned in the episode
- Roadtrip out of my flying kettle speckled
- Twist Fiber studio fiber and spin
- Kino Knits
- Unraveled with Greg and Joey
- Perfectly Unique by Anne F. Downs
- Lets All be Brave by Anne F. Downs
- Reframe by Brian Hardin
Friday, February 12, 2016
- I gave up Instagram and Facebook for Lent. That’s why you won’t see me on there until Easter! Oh and Dunkin Donuts coffee!
- Endless Rainbow by Martina Behm; yarn from Highland Handmades in the Endless Rainbow kit, in my knittingsmybag, protected by my kitchencountercrafter wip cozy. scripture: Hebrews 13:5, “Never will I leave you; Never will I forsake you”.
- WesternSkyKnits in the Poppyseed colorway, merino/tussah silk blend
- Milo for a little lady by Georgie Hallam: in Sirdar Snuggly DK, Stitchmarker stash from purlsmith on etsy. getting ready to start the heart cabling, I go down the rabbit hole about Matt Smith as the 10th Doctor here a bit
- Emo Unicorn by yarnvszombies socks are almost done. These are also being done as part of the Rainbowalong hosted by Suburban Stitcher
- Asbury Park KAL by iknit2purl2 in my Narcissa Malfoy for my #knityobawls for February and my #dhtp KALs for this month
- cocky in Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Bulky
- Use wips for your pink/red/purple bawls for february knityobawls
- use wips for DHTP (Don’t Hoard the Precious) KAL Winners of KALs announced! If that’s you, PM me on Rav.
The Storehouse Principle by Al Jandl and Van Crouch
Saturday, January 30, 2016
- ChristianCrafter sent me a glorious Make it Work hat from the FruJu colorway. I love it!
- Ecken and Kaken gifted to me from Mimers
- One Love gifted to me from CaroilnaSpinner
- Finished Baby Garter Earflap hat by Purlbee from Purl Soho. Yarn is left over Peepaloo Fields in the colorway Tickled on her DK base.
- Finished Spinning: UrbanGypz Little Bursts of Happy on merino/tencel base. 222 yds of a two ply.
- Ten dollar Granny: Granny square from chenille yarn from Herrschners.com. It was a dollar a ball, y'all. I've got 10 balls o' chenile yarn goodness.
- After the Storm Endless Rainbow: Endless Rainbow by martina behm, yarn is an Endless Rainbow kit from Heather of Highland Handmades
- Milo for a sweet baby girl out of heavily marinated DK Sirdar Snuggly. Milo is by Georgie Hallam.
- Slippers by Biscotte are in time out. It's not the pattern; it's me.
- Foolproof by Louise Zass Bingham out of my Captain Tightpants handspun
- chai hat from the Tea Collection
- A washcloth for Sr. Love along