Monday, March 14, 2016
Friday, February 26, 2016
- Milo for a little lady: Pattern by Georgie Hallam, yarn: sirdar snuggly DK, no mods, did 3 month size
- Emo Unicorn socks: part of the #rainbowalong with Suburban Stitcher, I finished these socks. 64 stitches, toe up, on 2.5 knitpro zings, fishlipskissheel. Yarn is Emo Unicorn by Yarnvszombies in the Damsel base
- Rainbow-flavored Albers Cowl: pattern is Albers Cowl by Ann Weaver, made out of rainbow minis from Happy Go Lucky Yarn and anothercraftygirl, some mods b/c I can't read patterns. Not sure I'll get this done in time to submit for the #rainbowalong but I'm going to try!
- A baby blanket: some stash, grandmother's favorite dishcloth pattern and size 9 needles for a very knitworthy mama and baby girl
- Tightpants Foolproof: Pattern by Louise Zass Bangham, out of Into the Whirled Captain Tightpants 2 ply Rambouilet, part of the Culitvate and Create knitspiration KAL
- Asbury Park KAL by iknit2purl2 out of Narcissa Malfoy colorway by ShelbieBdesigns. Part of #donthoardtheprecious and #knityobawls KALS. KAL ends on March 15th so I better get smurfin'!
- Bugga and knit the Richochet, not runicble as mentioned in the episode
- Roadtrip out of my flying kettle speckled
- Twist Fiber studio fiber and spin
- Kino Knits
- Unraveled with Greg and Joey
- Perfectly Unique by Anne F. Downs
- Lets All be Brave by Anne F. Downs
- Reframe by Brian Hardin
Friday, February 12, 2016
- I gave up Instagram and Facebook for Lent. That’s why you won’t see me on there until Easter! Oh and Dunkin Donuts coffee!
- Endless Rainbow by Martina Behm; yarn from Highland Handmades in the Endless Rainbow kit, in my knittingsmybag, protected by my kitchencountercrafter wip cozy. scripture: Hebrews 13:5, “Never will I leave you; Never will I forsake you”.
- WesternSkyKnits in the Poppyseed colorway, merino/tussah silk blend
- Milo for a little lady by Georgie Hallam: in Sirdar Snuggly DK, Stitchmarker stash from purlsmith on etsy. getting ready to start the heart cabling, I go down the rabbit hole about Matt Smith as the 10th Doctor here a bit
- Emo Unicorn by yarnvszombies socks are almost done. These are also being done as part of the Rainbowalong hosted by Suburban Stitcher
- Asbury Park KAL by iknit2purl2 in my Narcissa Malfoy for my #knityobawls for February and my #dhtp KALs for this month
- cocky in Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Bulky
- Use wips for your pink/red/purple bawls for february knityobawls
- use wips for DHTP (Don’t Hoard the Precious) KAL Winners of KALs announced! If that’s you, PM me on Rav.
The Storehouse Principle by Al Jandl and Van Crouch